Mental Support Community

Living with my small penis...

I wrote a big essay out but it logged me out during it grrr.

Anyway long story short. My penis is 5 x 4.9--5 so not too different from yours. My GF can sometimes orgasm from penetration, not sure what seperates the times when she can than when she can't. Seems easier for her when she's on top.

I am older than you and had very little sexual experience until my current girlfriend. I went from being scared to letting her see my penis to being able to get a bath in front of her.

I'm not completely over SPS. I avoid showers and changing rooms like the plague. I just do not feel comfortable being naked in front of men who have a bigger penis than me.

GL in your quest in finding a lady.

I wrote a big essay out but it logged me out during it grrr.

Anyway long story short. My penis is 5 x 4.9--5 so not too different from yours. My GF can sometimes orgasm from penetration, not sure what seperates the times when she can than when she can't. Seems easier for her when she's on top.

I am older than you and had very little sexual experience until my current girlfriend. I went from being scared to letting her see my penis to being able to get a bath in front of her.

I'm not completely over SPS. I avoid showers and changing rooms like the plague. I just do not feel comfortable being naked in front of men who have a bigger penis than me.

GL in your quest in finding a lady.

Fedup, I had the same thing happen multiple times when I first started posting here. It's damn frustrating to loose 20 minutes of typing when you find yourself automaticly logged out.

I was griping about it on one of my threads when one of the ladies here (I'm sorry, I don't remember who) said she hit the preview post button to stay logged on.

Since then I've forced myself to make it a habit to click that button every 60 seconds or so and I haven't been logged out again.

John

Archived